In-House Marketing Team Support
Many small and medium size businesses (SMEs) already have someone in-house delivering their marketing and communications activities. These employees know your business, its objectives, what their role is and what they are expected to deliver for you. This being the case, you may feel don’t require additional marketing support to oversee day to day operations.
However, would you benefit from some marketing management expertise to assist your existing team?
My Marketing Manager services can include:
- Coaching and supporting your employees on general marketing functions
- Supporting specific marketing activities or projects
- Producing documents/ presentations for senior management
- Help in identifying new marketing opportunities and budgeting for change
- Analysing current marketing and advertising campaigns and helping to co-ordinate future plans
- General day to day support during busy periods
- Talking to suppliers and networking in the local community
- Revisiting your businesses SWOT – Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats
- Competitor Analysis – which can often be vital but also time consuming
- Motivating your employees about the opportunities available to drive your businesses marketing and communications plans